Once booked your treatment time is reserved for you personally, a cancellation fee will apply if you fail to give at least 24 hours notice that you will not be able to make your appointment.
- Less than 24 hours notice will result in a charge equal to 50% of the reserved service amount.
- Less than 12 hours or no shows will be charged 100% of the reserved service amount.
- For appointments made within the 24 hour period, if you cannot make your appointment, please cancel within 4 hours of your appointment time. Failure to do so will result in a charge equal to 50% of the reserved service amount.
The cancellation policy gives us the time to inform our standby clients of any availability and keeps our team members’ schedules filled. Our aim is to provide you with an excellent level of service and our policies help us to achieve this. Thank you for viewing and supporting our policies criteria.
Appointment confirmation email & text
As a courtesy, we will confirm your appointment by email and by text (24 hours prior to your appointment date). However, if we are unable to reach you, and can only leave a message, please understand that it is your responsibility to remember your appointment dates and times to avoid late arrivals, missed appointments and the cancellation fee.
Thank you for your understanding.
Data collection & privacy
Our website may contain links to other websites, social media platforms, plug-ins and applications. Clicking on those links or enabling those connections may allow third parties to collect or share data about you. We do not control these third-party websites and are not responsible for their privacy statements. When you leave our website, we encourage you to read the privacy notice of every website you visit.
We may process certain types of personal data about you as follows:
- Identity Data may include your first name, maiden name, last name, username, marital status, title, date of birth and gender.
- Contact Data may include your billing address, delivery address, email address and telephone numbers.
- Financial Data may include your bank account and payment card details.
- Transaction Data may include details about payments between us and other details of purchases made by you.
- Technical Data may include your login data, internet protocol addresses, browser type and version, browser plug-in types and versions, time zone setting and location, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access this site.
- Profile Data may include your username and password, purchases or orders, your interests, preferences, feedback and survey responses.
- Usage Data may include information about how you use our website, products and services.
- Marketing and Communications Data may include your preferences in receiving marketing communications from us, any third parties and your communication preferences.
We collect data about you through a variety of different methods including (but not limited to):
Direct interactions: You may provide data by filling in forms on our website or by communicating with us by post, phone, email or otherwise, including when you:
1. Order our products or services;
2. Claim an offer, promotion or deal;
3. Create an account on our site;
4. Subscribe to our service, newsletter or other publications;
5. Request resources or marketing be sent to you;
6. Enter a competition, prize draw, promotion or survey;
7. Leave a review / give us feedback.
The information collected may include:
- Your name;
- Your contact information such as email addresses and telephone numbers;
- Demographic information such as post code, preferences, and interests;
- IP address;
- Web browser type and version;
- Operating system;
- A list of URLs you have visited in connection with our website
Automated interactions: As you use our website, we may automatically collect Technical Data about your equipment, browsing actions and usage patterns. We collect this data by using cookies, server logs and similar technologies.
Third parties: We may receive personal data about you from various third parties and public sources. These may include (but are not limited to) Google Analytics and Campaign Monitor.
We will only use personal data for the purpose it was collected and will seek your consent if we need to use it for other purpose.
Financial details will only be used once and will not be stored after use. Financial processing may be completed by a third party such as PayPal. We abide by their security as applicable by their terms and conditions and UK Law.
We use your data to provide you with information about our services and to improve the content of our website. Specifically, we may use your data for the following purposes:
- To enable us to supply products, services, offers and packages that you have purchased
- To reply to emails from you
- To send you newsletters that you have opted in to
- To personalise and tailor your experience on our website
- To comply with a legal or regulatory obligation.
We have taken suitable measures to safeguard and secure data collected. We comply with, and safeguard, your rights under the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) at all times.
Other than the parties mentioned under the Disclosures Of Your Personal Data section above, we will not transfer your personal information to a third party unless legally obliged to do so, where we are complying with legal obligations, involved in legal proceedings, a court order or a governmental
We will advise you at the first reasonable opportunity of any security breach in the unlikely event that your personal information is compromised.
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorised use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which we process your personal data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements.
By law we have to keep basic information about our customers (including Contact, Identity, Financial and Transaction Data) for six years after they cease being customers for tax purposes.
Treatment Procedures and results
Our treatments require a full consultation and in many cases a test patch to asses suitability, this will be carried out by a qualified member of our team. During your consultation expected results will be explained clearly and may also require you to follow treatment advise. Failure to follow advise may result in a less effective treatment for you.
Results in both non-surgical Face and Body treatments and Laser Hair removal may vary and is dependent on many factors including:
- Skin type
- Hair type
- Body mass
- Physical activity
- Medical conditions
We advise a minimum of Six treatment sessions for laser hair removal, but some clients will require multiple courses to achieve desired effect. We will be able to determine more once the course begins and will discuss progress on each session.
All of our treatments use medically approved and licenced equipment, to provide a high-quality service.
SKINCARE CLUB T&Cs
This is a yearly membership to our skincare club; it is not a contract however there are rules that apply.
Facials must be taken each month and cannot be transferred to future months, in the event that you are unable to make your treatment date an alternative date will be found during the same month where possible. You can transfer to a friend on one occasion during the year if unable to attend yourself.
Products can be altered if you wish to try an alternative product on the replenishment month but must be within the price range of your membership and can only be one from each category: cleanser, toner, moisturiser
In the event of Clinic closure for any reason your treatment will be honoured at soonest possible date.
Payments must be set up as a direct debit from your account to Bute House Aesthetics
In the event of a cancelled direct debit at any point during your membership, facials will be cancelled, and you may have to pay anything owed for products and treatments already received. If you have any difficulty paying, please speak to us before cancelling. This is not a contract, so you are free to cancel at any time but the value of your products and treatments are spread out across the year for you.